Expressions of Interest - Car Rescuers Wanted
We are establishing a third branch of Finch only ten minutes from the Adelaide CBD, near the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. The new branch will open to the public in early 2024. Due to the diverse nature of our projects, we would be pleased to receive expressions of interest from talented persons with multiple skills to restore and rescue classic and historic vehicles. Please note that we are not seeking ‘entry-level’ skills.
About the Business
Finch Restorations is Australia's oldest and largest car restoration business and is still growing.
We have a multi-skilled team working on classic cars, trucks & motorcycles from Australia, USA, UK, Japan & Europe, spanning 1900-2000.
We currently have two branches in the Adelaide Hills just 20 minutes up the South-Eastern Freeway from the Old Tollgate. We are establishing a third branch near the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
We already welcome applications from:
- Spray Painters.
- Panel Beaters.
- Motor Trimmers.
To be eligible, you will:
- Be an experienced technician, prefeably with 'old scholl' skills restoring classic and/or vintage cars, trucks or motorcycles.
- Be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or hold a valid visa with permission to work in Australia.
We also welcome expressions of interest at any time from experienced people with the following skills:
- Auto Stylist
- Designer - CAD
- Designer - Mech'l
- Dyno-Tune Tech'n
- Engine Builder
- Metal Shaper
- Motor Trimmer
- Panel Beater
- Parts Interpreter
- Project Manager
- Purchasing Officer
- Service Advisor
- Service Manager
- Spray Painter
- White Metal Bearings
Why work for Finch?
- Opportunities: With over two dozen personnel, Finch Restorations can offer great opportunities for craftspeople with the right experience, skills, and attitude to make their marks as professional restorers and remanufacturers of classic and historical vehicles.
- Multi-skilled team: Our team is multi-skilled and has a passion for preserving and restoring classic and historic vehicles and knowledge sharing allows you to grow your own skill set.
- Crafts-based environment: We work on a broad range of vehicles in a diverse, skilled, crafts-based environment.
- Work-life balance: we offer flexible work arrangements with options of early/late starts/finishes and 9-day fortnights.
If you are passionate about restoring cars, have an eye for detail, take pride in your work, can work as part of a team, and have a positive “can do” attitude with appropriate experience, then we are keen to hear from you.
Please submit your Resume via email to
... or you can submit your details on the online form at the link below: