Muscle Car Projects by Finch Restorations
Many of the projects undertaken by Finch Restorations have been on muscle cars. The definition of a 'muscle car' category is very subjective. Generally we regard the following as features of muscle cars:
- Traditionally of Australian or American manufacture. We have not included British V8 Morgans or Aston Martins in this list due to their country of manufacture, although it is tempting to do so!
- High-powered V8 engine.
- Not exclusively limited to two-doors.
- Not limited to pre-1990s year of manufacture.
- Not sports-cars (another reason for not including Morgans in this category).
- Street-cars, but may include cars that can also be used for racing.
The following are projects that Finch has worked on where the vehicles have been categorised as muscle cars.