Have a Classic Car? Finch Restorations Offers Premier Car Restoration Services to Adelaide, SA, and all of Australia
Few memories prove more lasting than those of weekend restorations: tinkering with engines and slip joints, testing camber compliances and suspension alignments. Each day revealed a new challenge to conquer and a new adventure to share. You and your father painstakingly pieced together a vintage car... and now you must maintain it for generations to come.
Searching for ways to preserve your heirloom vehicle? Contact Finch Restorations. We provide classic car restoration services throughout Australia.
Finch Restorations: About Us
Finch Restorations has a simple - but clear - message: provide superior classic car restoration services to Adelaide, Mount Barker, and beyond. Our dedicated team of craftsmen embraces full-body fabrications, carefully revitalising every vehicle. They combine marque expertise with custom part creation, ensuring premium results.
They also recognise the importance of heirloom vehicles. This is why classic car restorations in SA now emphasise body-off specs.
Finch Restorations: The Body-Off Process
Preserving every chrome-covered line once proved difficult. Changes to the restoration process, however, now promise longevity. We’re proud to offer a body-off format, which encompasses:
- Removal and grit blasting of both body and chassis.
- Rotisserie painting of both body and chassis.
- Refurbishment of chassis (including brake lines, fuel lines, or exhaust lines).
- Refurbishment of all mechanical parts (including electrical systems and wiring looms).
- Full relining of both interior panels and hood.
- Full replacement of window seals and door seals.
- Full seat re-upholstery.
- Refurbishment of dashboard.
- Refurbishment of instrumentations.
These steps combine for superior classic car restoration in Adelaide, Stirling, Mylor, and beyond.
Finch Restorations: Custom Creations
To further enhance your vehicle, our classic car restorations services in SA can incorporate customisation services. Choose from a variety of options, including:
- New or refurbished engines (including diesel or petrol).
- Installation of disc brakes.
- Installation of dual circuit brake systems.
- Installation of air-conditioning and heating units.
- Installation of stereo units.
- Installation of seat belts.
- ... and more.
These options allow vintage cars to better adapt to modern roads. They also ensure that each vehicle can be enjoyed for years to come (rather than remaining tucked away in a garage). To learn more about custom classic car restoration in Australia, contact us today.
Finch Restoration: The Body-Off Timeline
Speed and efficiency rarely combine. Therefore, don’t expect classic car restoration in SA to be a quick process,. All body-off projects require at least two months to complete, and custom orders will push this schedule back even further. Have patience when preserving your heirloom vehicle.
Your Needs and Our Solutions
Explore the Benefits of using the professional services of Finch Restorations. Request a Free Consultation!Get Started